Sunday, December 18, 2011

The start of a Blogging Journey

Here are a few things that have happened and led to this moment in time:

  • I'm recovering from a break up and have always sought comfort in writing.
  • I've single handedly lost contact with everyone.
  • No one, not even me understands whats happening with my life.
  • This is a detailed account of MY LIFE, not an attempt to be vain or conceited. (There are some things that make you think "WOW this can't be real" -- it most definately is; I'm sure we've all had those moments where we feel like our lives should be a movie.)
  • This is my attempt to make sense of my life; it involves real people and real events; this is not meant to be malicious or hurtful to anyone!
  • I'm writing this as a story. No real names will be used, except mine.
  • Maybe if this is seen, it might help someone, be it them or myself; or at very least this could be an entertaining passtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment